• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Beaver Creek in early Dec?

Christy

Angel Diva
I'm thinking of booking a hotel now for the first weekend in December at Beaver Creek (there seem to be decent refundable rooms available now so why wait?). I mainly want to see the World Cup races though I'd like to ski a bit too. In order to lure my husband with me, I think he's going to need to have decent skiing available--the races aren't as much of a draw for him. I see BC opens Nov. 25. I know no one can predict snow levels from year to year but on average, would you say it's WROD at that time? Or is there usually a decent amount of terrain open?

Not sure if we have any BC regulars here but I thought I'd check. I can always ask on Epicski if no one knows.

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That time of year is widely variable. I've had serious rock skiing (like this year) at that time or some awesome powder days. Unfortunately it's just really really tough to predict. I'm hoping since this year was generally a dud next year will be better.

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
^^ What Robyn said. This season, BC was better than Vail early season and then received hardly anything compared to Vail mid to late season,

Christy

Angel Diva
It turns out the mr. is happy to go whether we can ski or not (though that would be a bonus). Yay!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga