• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

armada skis

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
Has anyone tried Armada's ARW skis? I'm interested in a new pair of all-mountain twin tips and I've read some really great reviews on them, but then have seen a few by women who hated them. Other than that, info. seems scarce. Thoughts?

skigrl27

Ski Diva Extraordinaire<br>Legal & Environmental A
I totally agree. I was interested in these skis as well. However...can't demo them, very few reviews either.

They're a nice fat powder/park ski...I guess. :confused:

We need a gear review on the ARW's!!

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
Yes, I agree we need a gear review! I've read that they are actually a good all-mountain ski and carve pretty well. I subscribe to a skiing review site (skireview.com, I think) and they said they were very versatile, but required "strength and good skills" whatever that means. I'm a good skier and I'm very strong, but not an expert, either. So, I'd like some opinions from regular gals. The skis are well-made and reasonably priced.

I did see some reviews from women who bought the ski that said they loved them...but then, what stopped me in my tracks were the 2 reviews from women who said they didn't like them, that they were hard to turn.

So, here's a plea: Anyone that has access to demo days on the big mountains, and you see Armada ARW's....give them a try and let us know! Or ask around for us! (I live in snow-starved PA - which is torture after having gone to school in CO and skiing all the time - and it's hard to get these opportunities here)....maybe this will justify another trip to CO early next season!!

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Armada's on the list of manufacturers at a demo day I'm planning to hit this Sunday. Definitely not a big mountain, it's a tiny hill with around 200 vert. I'll keep my eyes out for them though!

vanhoskier

Angel Diva
Armada's on the list of manufacturers at a demo day I'm planning to hit this Sunday. Definitely not a big mountain, it's a tiny hill with around 200 vert. I'll keep my eyes out for them though!

Oh, that's excellent! If you see the ARW's, try to demo them and post your thoughts here!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga