• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Anyone skied a Wagner Custom?

mollmeister

Angel Diva
I am salivating over the idea of this. Ever since I saw a promotional kiosk for them a few months ago, I have been thinking, "how cool!"

https://www.wagnerskis.com/

Anyone know if they do good work? (I would hope so, for $1500 and up.)

Not that I am going too get any, but a girl can dream, right?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
All I can say is WOW!!!!

Something else to put on my list for when I win the Power Ball.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
No kidding....wonder if this is the "latest thing" among the Vail crowd....recall reading an article in a ski magazine some time ago about some of these custom ventures - I distinctly recall one where you could choose the type of wood topskin, which was then carefully protected/laminated. Yikes, they were gorgeous----but $$$$. Oh well, some people have Rolls Royces too :rolleyes:

mollmeister

Angel Diva
The one thing that puts this company head and shoulders above the rest of the custom/limited shops is their commitment to being green. They are environmentally friendly as all get out, which is cool.

Off to win Powerball! :D

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Make you Divas a deal, if I win the Powerball I'll buy each of you a pair of Wagner Customs. :yahoo:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga