• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Anyone Ever Tried "Her Turn" Clinics?

BlizzardBabe

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm trying to plan for next season. Just wondering if anyone has ever done this program? Thanx in advance!

HER TURN - EXPLORE YOUR PERSONAL EDGE
Her Turn is the longest running women’s program with the Vail Ski and Snowboard School. We continue to select a team of women instructors, trained to make this 3 day clinic an exceptional experience. You will learn in a fun and supportive atmosphere. We emphasize individual coaching and through our epic MIX ACADEMY program you will get a record of what you learned, which will help you continue to improve next time you ski.
The following is a list of other benefits we are extending during the 3 day sessions.
  • Through partnership with VAIL SPORTS you will be able to rent equipment at 50% of regular cost.
  • Complimentary breakfast the first morning.
  • After Ski Socializing after skiing the second day.
  • Gift bag.
  • Complimentary equipment storage.
  • Discount at Vail Sports on equipment and soft goods.

bsskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I’m looking at this too! Also pondering Ski with Kim at Vail but it could be too early in season for me.

bsskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
For reference, the last season dates for Her Turn were Dec. 15, 2018 - Her Turn Launch*, Jan. 25, 2019 - Jan. 27, 2019 and March 1, 2019 - March 3, 2019

bsskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Her Turn has a Facebook page and upcoming season dates were posted. They are;
Launch Dec 14, 2019,
Session I Jan 31 - Feb 3, 2020
Session II Feb 28 - March 1

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members