• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

After 6-1/2 years, I have reached my goal!

Lola

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes, that's right. A goal I started in December 2000 was finally reached yesterday. I came home from work and found in the mail - my license. Yes, that's right. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has seen fit to issue me a license as a Professional Counselor. So now, after my name, I get to add the letters LPC for Licensed Professional Counselor - and there are less than 5,000 of us in the entire state of Pennsylvania.

I must say, it really feels good to stick with a goal for six and a half years and finally see it accomplished. So please join me in patting myself on the back! Way to go Lola! :D You rock!

I know my fellow Divas will understand when I toot my own horn! :p

So let's toot together! Toot! Toot!

Lola, MS, LPC

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
YAY!!!!!

A BIG congratulations, Lola! You deserve a lot of credit for your hard work and tenancity! You're right -- you DO rock!!!!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That is AWESOME!
I have a ton of respect for you. My sister is a counselor, and is continuing her education for a job promotion. I know how hard she is working toward that effort.
You have an amazing spirit.

Whoooo hoooooo for Lola MS LPC!
yahoo.gif

Lilgeorg

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Congratulations, Lola!!! I am so proud of you. What most of the Divas don't know is that you went to school at night for your counseling degree while holding a full time job and being a Mom. And that you have been a VP of Finance by day and a counselor at night for the past 2 years. Nor would they know that you have given your salary for counseling back to the non-profit you work for at night. You are truly wonderful and I get to call you daughter and friend. Oh, yeah, and bestest skiing buddy!

Ski Spirit

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Congratulations Lola on your accomplishment and tenacity! What a great feeling!

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Gotta love the feeling of accomplishing something major. Huge congratulations, Lola!

From what Lil just shared with us, you've got a lot more to toot about :D

Lola

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks everyone for your well wishes and congratulations! I really appreciate your support and enthusiasm. Lola

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga