• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

A few more because I can't resist

mollmeister

Angel Diva
These are from yesterday, when ODS really embraced the lift and the true *bunny run.* He and I did a couple runs and he begged for more. So we skied a couple more. Wow.

I am BURSTING with pride. We stayed an extra day today, mainly so he could get a little more ski school and a little more ski time with Mommy. We took a warm-up together before I dropped him off, and he was even wanting to try some of the little kid-made side trails (he was calling them *slides*) in and out of the woods. This is my shy, emotional, timid guy! WOW!

Riding the lift:
IMG_2119.jpg

Pizza slices, spaghetti, and pizza slices. (Hope these are big enough you can see the SMILE. He was also singing to himself on the way down, lol.)
IMG_2124.jpg

IMG_2123.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

All grins at the bottom with Mommy (all grins except about his helmet strap, which he loosened and pulled up over his chin every time we got to the bottom. He hates it. Sigh.):
IMG_2126.jpg

And for those not on Facebook, the VIDEO. :laugh:
[ame=https://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/mollmeister/Ski%20Trip%202009/?action=view&current=MVI_2121.flv]
th_MVI_2121.jpg
[/ame]

ski&bfree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Super cutie! I love the vid! Is that him talking the whole way down hehe?

mollmeister

Angel Diva
Super cutie! I love the vid! Is that him talking the whole way down hehe?

That was totally him talking all the way down. Talking and singing. It was kind of like, "Look at that tree in the woods over there! Skiing feels good. Hey, I wonder how those wheels on the chairlift work? Mommy why do you sometimes turn without making a pizza? La-la-la-la skiing, la-la-la-la snow."
:D

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Too cute! :D

skidoc120

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Cutie pie!

Pizza slices, spaghetti, and pizza slices. (Hope these are big enough you can see the SMILE. He was also singing to himself on the way down, lol.)

Aww! That adorable face says it all. Thanks for sharing your:clap: cutie pie's moment with us, it made my day.

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That is great! Looks like SO much fun! :smile:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga