Way back in September I had a post about my goals for the ’06-’07 ski season.
How’d I do? Let’s take a look:
- Get through the season uninjured: Check! No injuries. Phew!
- Ski more days than last season.Check! Got in 51 wonderful days, a personal record.
- Try at least one new mountain. Check! Skied Jay Peak and Burke (both in VT), as well as Sunapee (NH). Loved them all.
- Improve my skiing technique, particularly on moguls.This is still a work in progress. I’m okay if they’re not too steep or too icy
- Make lots of new ski friends. I was fortunate enough to ski this year with some of the women who participate in TheSkiDiva.com. And what a blast it was! A fabulous time and some great skiing.
- Have fun! This was the easiest one of all. Double check!
How’d you do?