• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Women's ski week at Taos

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
We didn’t get up here until 7 pm sat I’m in purple jacket white helmet (with little orange tag from a previous diva week years ago) and blue bibs
I told @pjtyler (Pam) that I'd meet her in Tenderfoot Katie's (the cafeteria) around noonish, or whenever your classes are over. I'm in a blue jacket and red helmet with stickers on it.

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
Shall we try to all meet up at some point? We are staying in edelweiss …
LOL -- I had lunch with Pam today, and we skied together in the afternoon! I you came into Katie's, I didn't see you -- hope you had a great day! Maybe we can meet up sometime this week.

floridakeysskibum

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
LOL -- I had lunch with Pam today, and we skied together in the afternoon! I you came into Katie's, I didn't see you -- hope you had a great day! Maybe we can meet up sometime this week.
I didn’t read the meet up time until later in the afternoon. And we went back to the condo to take a layer off because it was so warm.

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
You can't. When 1 is on hold, everything is on hold. Just need to sit tight, maybe wait in Katie's and have a cup of coffee. Can also check in the Ski School. Sometimes the instructors will give indoor lessons, or take the class onto the bunny hill (Pioneer lift) to work on fundamentals. I'm trying to decide whether to come up from town at all.

Is it snowing up there yet?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga