• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Women's ski clinics at Squaw or Alpine?

valli

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Both resorts are offering 3 day women's clinics for the same price. Anyone done either and did you think it was worth it, or which one is better?

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I don't have any experience specifically with the programs, but I've skied with the directors of the Squaw WOW program, and both women are phenomenal. Beautiful skiers and very knowledgable. I think one of the most important things is the instructor : skier ratio, so that would be the information I'd look into.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga