• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Women's clinic at MRG

3beeches

Certified Ski Diva
Has anyone ever attended an all day women's clinic at Mad River Glen? There is one being held March 2. Also, what are your thoughts on taking a lesson near the end of the season (i.e., early March when the season ends late March)? I am wondering if I should wait until next year and attend the clinic in early Jan or Feb. (I ski VT and NH.)

jthree

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think clinics/lessons can be good anytime of year. I think there will still be a few ski days (unless you're really limited by other schedule issues) to practice what you've learned.

I took a 2-hour clinic with @ilovepugs at MRG and it was great! I know she has done different clinics/ lessons at MRG and can maybe say more about their teaching.

I'm really tempted to join you for March 2 but that might be a rare family day since my teen doesn't have anything scheduled.

ilovepugs

Angel Diva
I think the ski school at MRG is fantastic and would highly recommend in general, but I’m wondering what kind skills you want to work on. If you’re interested in improving your on-piste skiing, it might be worth it to go on the 2nd but I think the availability of terrain on which to improve off-piste (trees/moguls) will be very limited. Next February is probably a better time to go. You can also call the ski school desk and ask them their opinion on whether you should come out for the 2nd based on your goals. They will give you a candid answer.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga