• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Where do you keep your ski pass while skiing?

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have a mini carabiner from REI that I attach my passes to. Then I just attach the passes to wherever is more convenient depending on patns/jacket combination I'm wearing.

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have a mini carabiner from REI that I attach my passes to. Then I just attach the passes to wherever is more convenient depending on patns/jacket combination I'm wearing.

I used to do that, too, but it was a cheap little thing, and the swinging part wore out and my pass fell off. I found it, luckily, but I started attaching them better after that. If I can find a higher quality carabiner, I'll go back to that. Much easier.

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
At my hill, we take the pass to the lift ticket counter and get a lift ticket each day, so I just stow the pass in my [pants, right side] pocket.
Wow, that's inconvenient! I wonder why they do that?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
My home mountain doesn't have scanners, either, other than the human kind. :smile:

Just a word of caution: I used to have one of those retractable pass holders, but last season it broke while I was skiing and I lost my pass. Luckily, someone who knew me found it so I got it back. I've since learned that these things are notorious for breaking, so if you have one, beware!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
^^ Yes, they do. Cold makes the plastic brittle and prone to crack/failure at the least bump. One solution (as DH learned, the Hard Way): a strip of duct tape around the middle. Ah, good old duct tape. :smile:

veggielasagna

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Ooops, been using the retractable. Granted, I do have it super glued, but didn't think of the plastic actually shattering...duct tape time :smile:

-veggielasagna

jaydog

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have mine on a lanyard around my neck, just like Slidergirl, since it is also my employee pass that I swipe to clock in and out.

skidaup

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I punched a hole in the corner then attached to a key ring and put on my pants zipper. I can zip it inside my pocket if I want to or let it dangle so the lifty can see it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna