• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Where am I?

mollmeister

Angel Diva
I'm in a condo in Minturn. . . skiing Vail tomorrow and Sunday, maybe Copper or Vail on Saturday. . . and guess what? I also have a pair of Auras in the car! Gonna give 'em a try!

:D

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You suck. I hate you!:mad:

Have some fun for me, and enjoy those Auras!!! :thumbsup:

CO-girl

Certified Ski Diva
You're gonna LOOOVE the Auras! I'm jealous, I just checked UPS and mine arrived in Salt Lake City at 5:32pm. Unfortunately, I'm also in Colorado, so I don't think they'll get here tomorrow.:yell:

I'm still crossing my fingers though!

Step into those Auras and let the grins begin!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm in a condo in Minturn. . . skiing Vail tomorrow and Sunday, maybe Copper or Vail on Saturday. . . and guess what? I also have a pair of Auras in the car! Gonna give 'em a try!

:D
You are soooooooooooooooo deserving of this.
After living in the flu/cold/kid crud incubator, you have earned the right to enjoy every minute of this!!
Can't wait to hear about the Auras!!

oh, and why are the Auras in the car? I'd be fondleing them until it was time to hit the slopes.

skigrl27

Ski Diva Extraordinaire<br>Legal & Environmental A
Hope you can keep them over the weekend. Nat'l Weather Service is calling for scattered snow today & tomorrow...then a big dumper on Sunday/Monday.

Would be nice to float them in the deep stuff!!:snow:

CO-girl

Certified Ski Diva
Just thinking about the mountains and hoping you're having a fabulous day on those Auras! Can't wait to hear your report. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga