• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

This or That Game

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
I've been enjoying the "groom's cakes" because they were chocolate on chocolate, but traditional decoration work for me!

excluding the "approach of ski season": spring flowers or fall leaves?

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
that' a tough one, but I have to say fall leaves because they can cover the whole countryside.

rose bushes or hydrangea

Bravosarah

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
hydrangea. (I'm the rose killer :redface:)

To add to a ski vacation:

Dog Sledding or Horse Drawn Sleigh ride?

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
fresh water, I would love to live on a lake

sun screen lotion or the new spray stuff in a can?

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I like this spray one
7865sml.jpg

All year or beach days only?

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
beach, pool and sunny warm ski days but rarely for yard work or short bike rides. Just depends on what I anticipate exposure is and with yardwork, I don't want it dripping in my eyes) PAIN!

peaceful tree walk along large stream or city street festival with a good band (beer & wine available)

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Tough one, mouse. Those are two of my favorite things. Based on how I'm feeling presently, I'll take the street festival. One thing I love about Chicago in the summertime, never a day without multiple street events to choose from.

Regular rolled floss or floss picks?

Bravosarah

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Totally other schedule! That way you can have the slopes to yourself on weekdays!:laugh:

House near a ski resort or small condo steps to the lift?

Bravosarah

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Night Skiing!

MacIntosh or Granny Smith?

Bravosarah

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Smoothie!

Cheat on diet:
Potato Chips or Chocolate Bar?

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Chocolate covered potato chips! Might as well cheat efficiently :D

Almond cupcake with cocoa fudge frosting or gooey lemon bar?

Bravosarah

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Chocolate covered potato chips! Might as well cheat efficiently :D

:ROTF::ROTF:

Gooey lemon bar! (OK enough with the goodies, I'm on a diet, this is killing me!) :laugh:

Going away for the weekend:
Take the superhighway and get there quick or take a scenic country road?

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
take the highway to get there

use your computer's calendar and task list or, little notes to yourself all over the place

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Both, really. But I guess I'm more of an early morning riser (check the times on some of my posts!).

I've been thinking weddings a lot lately. So......

Indoor formal evening affair or outdoors in the garden in the afternoon?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga