• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

This or That Game

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Ocean. No question. I grew up on the Jersey Shore; it's in my blood.

Mother's Day:

Breakfast in bed or brunch at a nice restaurant?

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
grizzly bear

woops!

salon

creatures you'd rather not meet out:
creepy-type stalker or married guy who would cheat with you

Good LORD!!! That is a hard one!

Probably creepy stalker! Married guy who would cheat with me is something I can control!!! :becky: Creepy stalker I can not control.

Now....speaking of this:

If you fell in love with a man who was married would you:
Tell him to get his act together at home and leave you alone until he finalizes the divorce...

OR

Would you stay with him and keep it going while he finalizes the divorce because you "hadn't done anything to start this in the first place."

(***note...yes....this is a situation that a friend of mine was in and I'm STILL not talking to her!)

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
tell him to get his act together at home definitely

so, if he doesn't ski:
baseball type or football type?

robynb

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
football type I guess. Dated a baseball type once. All he did was sit on the couch. ugh.

Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia or Coffee Heath Bar Crunch?

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
football type I guess. Dated a baseball type once. All he did was sit on the couch. ugh.

Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia or Coffee Heath Bar Crunch?

funny, it must have been baseball season.

onward:

Coffee Heath Bar Crunch

sunglasses or hat with visor?

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
lsd, oh oops

plasma (when I can afford it)

quiz: which came first, Beta or 12" disk

robynb

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
gonna take a stab at it. I'm thinking 12" disk.

If you have to...work for yourself or work for someone else?

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Self-employment!

Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?

(Heads up! Snickers Dark are OUT OF PRODUCTION :eek: being phased out and on sale/close-out where available! :Cry:smile:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga