• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

This or That Game

SkadiSkiGrrl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I like both, but cruise definitely wins out for me!

Cruising: more days at sea or more days in ports?

Definitely more days in ports (I never quite understood the appeal of cruising.)

For Easter dinner, for those who do not do ham or turkey:

Crown Roast of Lamb or Braised Bunny?

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Lamb.

For summer reading: Paperback or Kindle?

Always Kindle; unless an ereader version isn't available than hard copy.

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
This time of year I read in the pool and I'm too afraid I'd drop the Kindle in, so paperback for safety!

It's pouring rain this Saturday afternoon; Do you curl up with book or movie or do you do something industrious like laundry or clearing out clutter?

SkadiSkiGrrl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Laundry and cleaning, though I just hired a maid, because laundry and cleaning is taking up all of my time.

Who should rule Westeros? John Snow (I don't think he's dead--He had better not be dead!) or Daenerys Stormborn, Queen of the Andals and the First Men (and Women)?

Last edited:

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Daenerys Stormborn.

Almond butter or Peanut butter?

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Almond butter. I like natural peanut butter, too, but not the Jif/Skippy etc type.

Early fall or late spring?

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
SWIM, but only if the water isn't freezing cold. I absolutely love swimming in the ocean and playing in the waves.

IF you have bad breath: gum or mints?

This is my first time doing this

Fluffy

When your feet are cold; Slippers or Socks

Jenny

Angel Diva
Both, actually! But slippers, since I tend to already have the socks on anyway.

Wine - red or white

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna