• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

TheSkiDiva.com is Six Years Old!!!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Holy smoke, it seems hard to believe, but we're six years old this week!

You can read more about my thoughts on this here, in my blog.

In addition to that, I just want to say that for me, personally, this site has been an amazing experience. I've learned so much, skied with so many terrific women, and enjoyed the heck out of all your threads and posts. This is an incredible group. I am truly fortunate to have you all in my life.

Oh, and one more thing: hats off to the mods for all their help and support. I couldn't have done it without you.
:grouphug:

MissySki

Angel Diva
Thank you so much for creating this place Ski Diva. It's become a part of pretty much my everyday life, obviously more so in the winter, but still, I don't know what I'd do without it now! :birthday:

Jilly

Staff member
I joined this forum about a month after it started and I've got to say its been one of the best places on the internet. I've met and skied with some fantastic women (and their spouses, kids). Traveled to some places that maybe I wouldn't have because of a Diva gathering. And been supported through some rough times. Happy Anniversary to the Ski Diva.com!! Thanks Ski Diva!!

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
Yay! You know, I'm actually not sure I'd be living in Boulder without this site. The past 6 years have been quite a ride for me and I'm glad you all were a part of it. :smile:

Celestron2000

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:bcake:Congrats!

I for one have really appreciated all the knowledgable women and great information on this site. A wonderful guide on my journey to becoming a good skier. So, thanks.

marzNC

Angel Diva
By far the best online ski forum around! Very glad I found it a few years ago. Diva Weeks are the icing on the cake. Thanks to those who got in going way back when.
:fireworks:

num

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow, it's been six years!

Thanks for all your hard work, Wendy, and happy anniversary to the board.

cake2.jpg

ScottishGirlie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thank you Wendy!

I would never have thought that a few years ago that I would travel half way round the world twice to ski with a pile of total strangers. I feel very privileged to have had the chance to ski with so many of you. :thumbsup:

Lilywhite

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This really is an amazingly supportive group of women, well done Skidiva for supplying the vision and the time it no doubt takes to keep the ball rolling.

geargrrl

Angel Diva
Ditto ditto ditto! This board is a model for what all women's boards should be like. And special thanks to Wendy who keeps things going: thank you for your time and energy!

vickie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm actually not sure I'd be living in Boulder without this site.

+1

I'm not sure I'd be en route to living out west. "En route to living" means that I'm almost living out of boxes right now, but I'm sorta en route. Besides, "thank you SkiDiva.com for helping me live out of a box" really doesn't sound that good!

Happy Anniversary ... let the ski party begin!

mustski

Angel Diva
I discovered this site last winter and it has been an amazing year. I totally love this community of women and it is "hands down" the best internet site I have ever participated in. Happy anniversary! :beer:

Bumblebee

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Congratulations Ski Diva - 6 years is incredible!

Thank you to this site, I've learned so much and am so glad I had the chance to ski with some of you and I hope to be able to do so again in the future.

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Happy anniversary to the Ski Diva board and the Ski Diva! Without it I'd have likely spent another season with ill-fitting boots and flailing about on the mountains sans lessons. I also would not have met some great ladies. :smile:

Sent from my SGH-i667 using Board Express

Jenny

Angel Diva
Vickie - that whole "living out of a box" thing could also be taken in the context of all the money fellow divas help us spend on gear, thus reducing the amount of money we have to spend on accomodations - which is kind of a good thing, right? I mean, we all have nice stuff!

Sheena

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I think I joined here a few months after things got started. Thank you Ski Diva for creating and maintaining this wonderful place for us to come and talk about skiing!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga