• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

The East Coast Whine Thread

Jilly

Staff member
Please don't come to Tremblant, we're going to be busy enough....:becky:

I have a feeling that we are again going to be the best of the worst. There are CSIA instructors programs scheduled for the week after Easter. So they will be open.

I plan to be at Mount Snow, Vermont. I think any of the big Vermont resorts will be alive and kicking.

Peaheartsmama

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Please don't come to Tremblant, we're going to be busy enough....:becky:

I have a feeling that we are again going to be the best of the worst. There are CSIA instructors programs scheduled for the week after Easter. So they will be open.
Haha! Friends of ours were actually inviting us to go, but I don't know if our ability levels would warrant the long drive and related expenses.... I was thinking mount snow might be an option depending on the snow report. I need a place that still has a decent amount of begginer and intermediate trails...

merrow

Certified Ski Diva
I'm thankful that the late season L2 exam is at Killington this year...'cause if they don't have snow, nobody does! I'm kinda hoping the whole thing won't be run after run on Superstar.

Not that I would mind that, but it's probably not the most appropriate terrain.

Mount Snow just announced that they're going to turn. the. fan. guns. on. again on Friday.

:faint:

I saw the temps starting to drop and was hopeful but then thought no its near the end of March they won't..... They could conceivably make snow every night until Tuesday and then possible snow on thursday and friday. I am starting to worship this mountain.

BrookeK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Mount Snow just announced that they're going to turn. the. fan. guns. on. again on Friday.

:faint:

Wait, what? Seriously?

I am toying with going to hunter tomorrow. Haven't been in weeks, I'm sure it's not great. It's a 3 hour drive up. Maybe I should wait , go really crazy, and make the 4.5 hour drive to mount snow!

Serafina

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm telling you. The General Manager announced this on the passholders forum earlier, and they just posted the news on their FB page. I'm still all :faint:. I have a hunch that this has something to do with the fact that I summer waxed and stored all of the household's ice skis.

Jilly

Staff member
Haha! Friends of ours were actually inviting us to go, but I don't know if our ability levels would warrant the long drive and related expenses.... I was thinking mount snow might be an option depending on the snow report. I need a place that still has a decent amount of begginer and intermediate trails...

Tremblant will have runs for everyone.

Skivt2

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
If all else fails, you can go ride the WROD at Killington, and download from the summit.
You know Killington never downloads in the spring. The last trail open is Superstar with enormous bumps. It's built up very big this year. If it stays cool they could get In to May.

Mary Tee

Angel Diva
Does anyone know what conditions are at Whiteface? I may be there this weekend, but it will likely be a last minute decision, so I will probably wind up paying full price for tickets, and really don't want to spend the money on mud and rocks.

Mount Snow has a passholders forum!!!! I want to join........................... I am just so excited Snow is turning on the guns. Maybe we can get into April now. There's some lovely temps for the next few days. Maybe I should have thrown some wax on my Redsters....................

Jilly

Staff member
I have a friend who's son is competing in the Canadian National Junior Freestyle event today. I took a look at the webcam for Beaver Valley, Ontario - White Ribbon of Death! I don't think there is another run open in the place. Very sad as this is a vacation week.

Can I whine that I have too much work to do and can't get away tonight or maybe even tomorrow afternoon to get a weekday of skiing in??

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga