• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Taos 2023-24, conditions and latest upgrades at TSV

edelweissmaedl

Angel Diva
It snowed today! Had an amazing last ski lesson this morning with fresh snow to soften those bumps! Met some regulars of Taos thanks to our instructor.

My ski friend and I were thrilled we opted for a semi-private this week instead of a regular group ski week via our ski club. @TNtoTaos starting to learn a few ins and outs like some of the other Diva repeaters:smile:

TNtoTaos

Angel Diva
That's awesome news! So glad I could help you get more out of your ski week experience! I have to give credit to @marzNC for turning me on to the private/semi-private ski week concept. And she's been keeping a list of instructors who we've either skied with or gotten feedback about, so if someone would like to take a private ski week and isn't sure of who to request, check with @marzNC .

marzNC

Angel Diva
Even though most ski clubs schedule trips to Taos in late January and February, there are also trips in March. My BIL is at TSV this week with a ski club.

OpenSnow has added info their detailed daily forecast. Snow Ratio shows whether new snow is fluffy powder or denser snow. Looking good for the rest of this week. The first half of March is busier at Taos because Texas schools have spring breaks then.

Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 9.57.00 AM.png

marzNC

Angel Diva
Taos is ending up with late season powder. Apparently Angle Fire and Red River closed for the season on March 24. Taos plans to stay open until April 7, 2024.

OpenShow Daily Snow for New Mexico, March 25, 2024
Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 8.14.14 PM.png

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna