• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Tahoe 15/16

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
kasuncion6 said:
Just noticed this reply! I will be at Alpine tomorrow. I hope traffic is not too crazy. Coming from Tahoe donner area. Let me know if you end up there. 917 365 6810. Neon yellow helmet, pink goggles, two tone blue jacket.... Kara

My boots are at Squaw, so that is where I am headed tomorrow...

kasuncion6

Certified Ski Diva
Guys, I cannot wait for this snow!! I'm just sitting here staring out the window waiting for it to come down. It's just bee,n raining hardcore so far.

I know that all lifts prob won't be open tomorrow, but still super excited .... Another opportunity to learn powder. If tomorrow is hard, thinking of taking lesson on Monday. Also thinking of demo-ing powder skis!

K

DeweySki

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just got back from Kirkwood after the first day of the women's camp (they had an apres thing, hence the late departure). Snow line still around 7400 for us, but hopefully dropping soon and fast! @kasuncion6, how did you do today in the concrete? We were laughing about how ridiculous today was...super heavy fresh that threw you around and wasn't as fun as it looked plus rain all day!

kasuncion6

Certified Ski Diva
I ended up not going today, as I was hosting some friends up with their baby. We spent the day having brunch and walking around downtown truckee. I'm staying within seeing eye distance of Tahoe donner...based on how heavy the rain was today, glad I didn't go out. I loved the Friday snow though, it was like butter!.... Tomorrow will be interesting.if the cement is too hard former, I'll prob take lesson on Monday.

Last time I was in the cement, spent most of the time tumbling!!!! If all else fails I'll hang out in the small terrain park...

K

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Oh, man. I was on line at KT at 8:20am and was on the 20th chair up. Untracked and knee deep in spots!! Called it a day around 12:15 as only the lower mountain was open. I suspect more wind holds through tomorrow.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Skied Northstar yesterday...awesome day... Snowing hard this morning. Going out now⛷

DRG

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just arrived back to Bay Area from a week in Colorado. And now I can't wait to get up to Tahoe. I heard the first day was HEAVY, but that it has improved dramatically since then.

We can't head up until the weekend but the forecasts show snow all week.

Haven't decided where to go - the pics from everywhere look good.

Have any of you done the cat-skiing at Homewood?

Can't wait to hear how today was @santacruz skier !

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Snowed all day at Northstar today. Spent morning with 4yo and 6yo but solo in afternoon. Lapping it on backside and in trees.. Skied many runs where I was the only skier on the run... And in some cases saw why!!! Tracked up ungroomed snow with moguls under the fresh.... Super fun even if it was work. @DRG drove up saturday and rained the entire way and until 2 am.. Then started snowing and hasn't really stopped. Yes Sierra cement start with but actually pretty darn good today..

Pequenita

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
In other news, it took me just 2 hours to get back to Sac this morning with chain control.

I haven't done the Homewood cat skiing. Actually, I didn't know it existed until now.

You chose a great week to be up, @santacruz skier!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
In other news, it took me just 2 hours to get back to Sac this morning with chain control.

I haven't done the Homewood cat skiing. Actually, I didn't know it existed until now.

You chose a great week to be up, @santacruz skier!
I've been lucking out. I skied Jan 28-February 8 in great conditions as well... Think I'll stay until thurs or fri...

kasuncion6

Certified Ski Diva
Hey all, my ski partner dropped out for today so I have one free ticket to mount rose for today. I will be there around 10am-ish. Text me if interested- 917 365 6810

K

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Darn.. I'm at Northstar and don't have a car here......13 inches overnight

Reactions: DRG

DRG

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I don't know how accurate the forecast will turn out to be . . . but predictions are for another few feet of snow through the weekend! We plan to head up Friday afternoon. Fingers crossed for relatively smooth travel!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Skied so much powder today I'm exhausted. Need I say more? Skiing tomorrow and leaving Thursdsy as heard rain in forecast. But big snow this weekend!

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Hey all, my ski partner dropped out for today so I have one free ticket to mount rose for today. I will be there around 10am-ish. Text me if interested- 917 365 6810

K
How was mt rose??

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Tahoe skiers we've had between 4-5 ft of snow since Saturday. @contesstant it must be coming your way☃⛷

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Just arrived back to Bay Area from a week in Colorado. And now I can't wait to get up to Tahoe. I heard the first day was HEAVY, but that it has improved dramatically since then.

We can't head up until the weekend but the forecasts show snow all week.

Haven't decided where to go - the pics from everywhere look good.

Have any of you done the cat-skiing at Homewood?

Can't wait to hear how today was @santacruz skier !
Want to hear more about Homewood cat skiing. Did it years ago at Northstar. Guess where we skied? Yep Lookout Mtn.. Before an "area"...BTW was quite good today .

Reactions: DRG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga