• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

SkiTalks Demo Clearance

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Here is a list of the women's skis that are available...
1708984089213.png

For the full list of skis ...

Check out the reviews here:

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Shipping is $50 to the lower 48.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes ... and gave both that and the Stance some thunking! It's just not the spot I'm wanting to fill in my quiver. The Secret is still queen!
Sorry but your Secret 96 M6 is about to get dethroned by the 2025 Secret 96 M7 ;)

mustski

Angel Diva
Some of those don’t ski “long” though. I normally ski a 163 and had no issues with the Maven or the Stance 88. They didn’t feel long. I would buy the Maven in that length but would want to try the Stance shorter to see. I pulled the trigger on some Fischer Ranger 84s which captured my heart!

teppaz

Angel Diva
I tend to prefer 166-168 but I got the 4FRNT 91 in 171 and it’s been good, even if I’m still not as comfortable as I’d like in trees and tight bumps — yet. Sometimes I catch myself thinking I should have gone for the 165 but come on, I need to step it up!!!

All this to say: that 4FRNT is a catch.

DebbieSue

Angel Diva
@DebbieSue snagged a pair of skis during the gathering this past week.
:smile:

Now she can dance with the mountain X2
Indeed, I bought the Faction Dancer 2x which was listed among the men’s skis, but I think the x means women’s top sheet. They are 96/171 which is long for me (and wide) but no prob in bumps and more solid feeling than Nela88s at speed and in crud. Haven’t had a chance to test them in trees. They have a two-footed platform-y feeling, distinct from the other wider skis I’ve liked (Secret 96/163, Sheeva 10/160) And….I really like the top sheets that match my blue jacket!

cholce13

Diva in Training
Indeed, I bought the Faction Dancer 2x which was listed among the men’s skis, but I think the x means women’s top sheet. They are 96/171 which is long for me (and wide) but no prob in bumps and more solid feeling than Nela88s at speed and in crud. Haven’t had a chance to test them in trees. They have a two-footed platform-y feeling, distinct from the other wider skis I’ve liked (Secret 96/163, Sheeva 10/160) And….I really like the top sheets that match my blue jacket!
ahh im so torn right now between the Dancer 2x (or 1x) and the 88 Nela. I demoed the Nela Sunday and loved them but have yet to demo the faction

DebbieSue

Angel Diva
They are quite different from each other. I have both. See my post here:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Updated list with new skis and some pricing adjustments. Unisex skis included incase your DD needs something.

1714157534065.png

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga