• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Skis for hut trip?

Moonrocket

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hi Divas! I just got invited on a trip to Janet’s Cabin.

I’m totally a cheap hoarder - so I am wondering which you would take or if there really is a reason to upgrade - but I doubt this is a big future use case for me so would like to avoid.

I have a pair of atomic Femme Fatals with G3 tele bindings and original terminator boots (They are old but in good shape). I was a good tele skier when these were cool 16 years ago- happy to ski the chutes at Abay etc. But would need to brush up a bit.

I also have S7s with Barron bindings and some kind of Scarpa AT boots (they are white if that helps). While AT may be preferred now this setup is very heavy and does not sound that fun for the skiing up part. But is super fun for skiing down.

So which set up would you choose?

tjm235

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Are your scarpas dynafit compatible (ie can use with pin bindings)? If so how about just rent a tech setup for the trip? Plenty of places in Summit/Vail area to rent from.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga