• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Skiing in Dubai

sperks

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
No every thing is supplied even disposable-socks like the airlines supply you can buy gloves I had a hat and wool gloves as I'd been to Europe it was $ 60 aus For 2 hrs which I thought was reasonable

Tvan

Angel Diva
What fun, and great bragging rights! We did the same in The Netherlands one year (in August)!

Rainbow Jenny

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I couldn't resist free transit in Dubai while traveling between Thailand and Uganda. It was a unique experience to ski indoor with every piece of gear provided for, walk the gorgeous beach of Arabian (aka Persian to Westerners) Gulf barefoot, and dine at Burj Al Dubai all on the same day. Two hours was more than enough time for the place. I do cringe now when I think about the energy and water expended to maintain it.

sperks

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I couldn't resist free transit in Dubai while traveling between Thailand and Uganda. It was a unique experience to ski indoor with every piece of gear provided for, walk the gorgeous beach of Arabian (aka Persian to Westerners) Gulf barefoot, and dine at Burj Al Dubai all on the same day. Two hours was more than enough time for the place. I do cringe now when I think about the energy and water expended to maintain it.
I went for high tea at Burj al Arab as it was my birthday very decadent

Rainbow Jenny

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I went for high tea at Burj al Arab as it was my birthday very decadent
Oops, I meant Burj al Arab, thanks!

Then there was Jumeirah Mosque tour and a spectacular desert safari of camel ride, falconry, and sheesha on day 2 of 2...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna