• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski valets

lalkire62

Diva in Training
I’m looking for recommendations I currently have three trips planned to Breckenridge/Vail/Beaver Creek. I’m wanting to leave my skis to prevent traveling them back& forth on flight
Does anyone know of a reliable valet service. I’ve tried looking online but can’t find one that actually had details about the valet service and rates. I do have a friend nearby but on my initial trip they are traveling as well.
Thank you for any recommendations

marzNC

Angel Diva
I’m looking for recommendations I currently have three trips planned to Breckenridge/Vail/Beaver Creek. I’m wanting to leave my skis to prevent traveling them back& forth on flight
Does anyone know of a reliable valet service. I’ve tried looking online but can’t find one that actually had details about the valet service and rates. I do have a friend nearby but on my initial trip they are traveling as well.
Are you looking for a place to leave skis for a few weeks?

When is your first trip? I'm checking out Vail/BC for the first time in December after skiing Wolf Creek and could ask around when I'm there.

Perhaps call one of the luxury hotels and see if they have any recommendations.

bsskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Call Valet Ski Storage in Vail. Most places like these don’t advertise their rates online.

lalkire62

Diva in Training
Are you looking for a place to leave skis for a few weeks?

When is your first trip? I'm checking out Vail/BC for the first time in December after skiing Wolf Creek and could ask around when I'm there.

Perhaps call one of the luxury hotels and see if they have any recommendations.
Yes I am wanting to leave them in a secure location in December when we leave so we don’t have to travel back out with them the next two-three trips. So storage for 3 weeks give or take a week or few days

When is your December trip and where are you staying.

marzNC

Angel Diva
Yes I am wanting to leave them in a secure location in December when we leave so we don’t have to travel back out with them the next two-three trips. So storage for 3 weeks give or take a week or few days

When is your December trip and where are you staying.
Look for a PM.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna