• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski Themed Gifts/Decor

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
Krimson Klover has a number of pretty illustrated base layer tops.

Repeat after me "I do not need any more ski tops."

skibum4ever

Angel Diva

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Probably won't get the frame done and installed until next spring/summer. I plan to strip and refinish the wood. Chairlift frame is actually galvanized. The thing is HEAVY - probably 90-100#.

With view of 9,000 lbs of firewood in background...

RhodySkiBum

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have these too! Just don't have a few drinks then try to set it down ;-)

One of my favorite ski gifts we have received - a fleece resort blanket:

They have quite a few different resorts, and it is sooo soft and cozy!

And I just got this sweater for my birthday - love it!

Hi Divas!

Thought it would be fun to have a place to drop anything fun we find that's ski themed. Plus selfishly, my mom is asking for Christmas ideas early this year :wink:

Here are some things I've stumbled upon so far:

-Anthropologie Ski Chalet Advent Calendar (pricey, but so cute!)
-Anthropologie Ski Gear Ornaments
-Anthropologie Ski Gondola Ornament
-Lou & Grey are back with their ski themed sweatsuit
-Draper James Ski Cardigan (I'm hoping this goes on major clearance later haha)
-Sara Fitz notepad and tray (she's an artist out of Maine and I own a lot of her stuff, so cute)
-Create your own custom trail map
Can't wait to see what else is out there :ski2:
Wow what a great list!!!!!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I decorated my guest bedroom from Society 6
I have a mount Rose trail map duvet and double black diamond pillows.

If you do a search like Ski, or a specific mountain, you'll get some really cooll options.

Here is a trail map duvet for Sugar Bowl

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I wouldn't be sleeping, I'd be busy planning out my next day's runs.
Since I bought this duvet Mt Rose has changed the names of a few runs and added some more on the back side of the new Lakeview Express that replaces the old fixed grip Lakeview. I guess that makes my duvet "vintage" :dance:
Also notice the lower right hand corner. "Lookers right/Skier's left" the Atoma Expansion area that has been in the plans for a very long time.

IMG_0297.jpeg

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Might not get more "ski-themed" than this, hauled by personal truck all the way from Heavenly: #9 chair from the dismantled Galaxy lift:
View attachment 21863
Yes to The Good Son :thumbsup:
I just read the rest of your post. The Galaxy lift was the slowest lift left at Heavenly! The replacement isn’t lightening fast either.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga