• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski Resort Comparisons

AussieSkiWomen

Certified Ski Diva
Does anyone know of any good Comparison Websites? I cannot find any that don't give you all the information in one place.
I was thinking of doing up a website, and include an area for people to add details of all resorts. I always like to get other peoples ideas on the resorts, than the normal blah blah blah from the resorts marketing crew. Maybe throw in a search engine for various things that skiers look for in a resort.
So does anyone know of any websites, or is there a market for a new one, and what would you like to see in it. Maybe we could call it SkiBook ha ha......

Love to hear your thoughts........................:grouphug:

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
Heh, thanks Jilly. I made that, and I'm in the middle of a big redesign, especially for the snowday tracking stuff. Let me know what you think! It's a little rough around the edges but I think it has a lot of potential.

geargrrl

Angel Diva
Heh, thanks Jilly. I made that, and I'm in the middle of a big redesign, especially for the snowday tracking stuff. Let me know what you think! It's a little rough around the edges but I think it has a lot of potential.

How does one add a resort? A whole bunch of Washington ones are not listed. I added a few reviews :-)

Christy

Angel Diva
I love skisnowboard.com and use it every time I'm going to a new resort. You get all the stats, plus detailed descriptions of some of the trails.
https://www.skisnowboard.com/resorts.html

I actually don't find random personal reviews all that helpful--they always seem like they're written by really enthusiastic 21 year old guys, or pissed off 21 year old guys. I like forums like the Ski Diva much better for getting opinions--you can ask follow up questions, you have an idea of whose opinions you trust, etc

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
^^ this.

Canada is seriously underrepresented - I can help with a few resorts in BC and Alberta. Can't pick a home resort to sign up though...

I know, so sorry -- I add them by hand. I will add building a way for others to add resorts to the top of my list.

AussieSkiWomen

Certified Ski Diva
RachelV, if you need any help let me know, that is a good site. I was thinking more of drop down menus, or search by database, just to narrow down the work of going through everyone to see which ones suit what the skier /snowboarder is looking for.
Your website is very informative, thanks for sharing. I just found another one, but again, you have to sift through....... https://ski.lovetoknow.com/Category:Ski_Areas
but the information is good.
Anyhow keep posting.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga