• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Ski Diva Necklace

Mitch09

Certified Ski Diva
Yahoo......my birthday present from DH arrived today.....none other than the beautiful "Ski Diva Necklace" with an amethyst stone. :love: Wearing it now and getting ready to head up to Cypress Mountain for some night skiing! :ski2:

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I keep hoping someone will surprise me with one. I can't justify buying one myself because I already wear 2 skier necklaces full-time during the winter. :laugh: A green stone would make justification a bit easier, though, as my birth stone is an emerald. :wink:

maggie198

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
You lucky dog! My daughter and I have seen these, and we both have taken a fancy to them. I certainly wouldn't mind if someone bought me one!

Blue Diamond

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My husband got it for me for Valentine's, but it hasn't arrived yet because he ordered it on that very date. I can't wait to see it and wear it!

Liquid Yellow

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I really like it, and my birthday's April which is diamond, so I could have the cubic zirconia one. Will have to put in a birthday order!

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
I have two: the CZ and the garnet. I can't tell you how many people have asked me about it! It's very cool. :smile:

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Any chance on that green stone???? (I know Robyn is in that group too)

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Let me check with the person who makes them and I'll let you know.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, (lab grown) emerald is available, as is peridot, which is a light green.

This isn't on the order sheet yet, so if you don't see it there, send me a PM when you place your order and I'll pass it on.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, Divas. We've added some new stones, so now you can get the Ski Diva necklace in the following:

Cubic Zirconia*
Blue Topaz
Sky Blue topaz
Peridot
Pink Cubic Zirconia*
Ruby*
Amethyst
Sapphire*
Emerald*
Garnet
Alexandrite*
Citrine

*These are man made.

Go here.

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
OMG OMG Peridot? Will be purchasing in the next couple of days for sure! It will go beautifully with my ring! For those that haven't seen it I have an amazing peridot, blue topaz and diamon ring that I had made for me for my 30th birthday. The diamonds in it were from my great grandmother's anniversary band and I worked with a jeweler whose children I coached to design the ring from scratch. I love it so much but haven't had a matching necklace. Until now.

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I bought mine for my birthday this year...LOVED IT... Yep, past tense...I haven't been able to find it for a week! :noidea::doh::(

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I bought mine for my birthday this year...LOVED IT... Yep, past tense...I haven't been able to find it for a week! :noidea::doh::(
Oh NO!!!!
sad0017.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga