• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

SAC on the 27th

snowgem

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
fyi: quote from today's SAC e-mail for anyone who didn't catch it and is interested:

Wednesday the 27th is going to be a skiing themed day on SteepandCheap, so go ahead and mark that on your calendar.

Oh, oh!

daniwrites

Certified Ski Diva
uh oh is right...I'll be refreshing the page all day at work tomorrow...

=P

Tried to install the desktop widget today to prepare but having some issues...

snowgem

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
More on SAC and also Whiskey Militia

Here's some more info on tomorrow's deals from another e-mail! :D

Whiskey Militia is doing a snowboard theme the same day for you single plankers.

Here's a sneak peek of some of deals for the day:

* Dynastar Big Trouble Limited Alpine Ski
* Dynastar Legend Pro Plus XXL Alpine Ski
* Westcomb Mirage Special Edition Jacket
* G3 Expedition Climbing Skings
* K2 T-Nine Phat Luv Alpine Ski

daniwrites

Certified Ski Diva
this is horrible...I'm going to blow at least a week's pay today if I keep refreshing! I already am an impulsive buyer (I blame my Aries nature)...

*sigh*..help

CO-girl

Certified Ski Diva
For those of us who are new to the forum, I'll save you the time of Googling SAC. :redface: It stand for Steep and Cheap. Go to www.steepandcheap.com and check out the wicked cheap ski equipment deals (and other outdoor gear on regular days)!!!:becky:

Solincia

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
this is horrible...I'm going to blow at least a week's pay today if I keep refreshing! I already am an impulsive buyer (I blame my Aries nature)...

*sigh*..help

I'm an Aries too... can't you tell....::::::::::::refresh.... ::::::::::::refresh.............:::::::::refresh............:ROTF:

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
I, unfortunately, downloaded SAC to my Firefox lower toolbar, so as the deals come up, no matter what site I'm on, it's showing.
That boot deal right now is KILLER. This could be a long, expensive day...:rolleyes: :becky:

CO-girl

Certified Ski Diva
My hubby is a boarder, but I've been trying to convince him to try skiing so we can do some AT stuff together! (Hut-to-hut is calling my name.) If the deals are good enough, he just might end up with some skis today!:ski2:

daniwrites

Certified Ski Diva
My hubby is a boarder, but I've been trying to convince him to try skiing so we can do some AT stuff together! (Hut-to-hut is calling my name.) If the deals are good enough, he just might end up with some skis today!:ski2:

Well...or...you can look at whiskeymilitia.com today for him!
All boarding deals... ;)

Solincia

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Well I finally got off the computer to make another pot of coffee. Bf just woke up, he's sick-this sucks. Now I'm checking deals from my blackberry!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga