• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Rossignol Electra 100 boots?

tradygirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Anyone have any experience with these? I tried them on over the weekend and they fit me like a glove. Just wondering how they perform for an expert level off piste skier. I've been wary of women's boots in the past but this year's stuff looks really legit.

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I got this off the ABB website

"ROSSIGNOL ELECTRA PRO (98 MM. 100 FLEX)
Powerful skiers with longer legs looking to crush whatever snow and terrain lies before them have found a boot in the Electra Pro, according to the women's test team reports. Tall cuff, tall tongue, and heaps of power to the edge as well as beefy fore-aft support are the hallmarks of this all-mountain tool. Testers mentioned the Rossi family ease of fit over the midfoot and instep, and some suggested that the low-waisted (low instep) foot might work great in a size down if a skier found herself in between sizes and able to go smaller. Our shorter legged testers with muscular calves didn't flinch--they claimed five star performance marks as well--but a couple mentioned they might want their bootfitter (ABB, of course) to reduce the cuff height or flare out the top of the cuff a touch."

Correct me if I'm wrong, boot gurus, but the Rossi and Lange higher-end shells use the same mold for the feet, right? They have slightly different cuffs (and colors, of course), but I think they use the same lower mold. (Although one claims a 97mm last and the other a 98mm last, not sure about all that.) So you could also do some research on those -- I think the equivalent must be the Lange Exclusive 100 LV?

anyway, sounds like you've found a great boot! That's always a relief.

tradygirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks. I actually ordered them today since i'm getting a killer deal. Fingers crossed that the awesome fit in the shop carries over to awesome fit and performance on the snow.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga