• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Patagonia Sale

socalskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
www.o2gearshop.com

They are having a patagonia sale--lots of good deals. I've had really great success with this website. No tax in most states, and free shipping over $99. Also, if you spend $150 use code WANTED to save $30.

Yay for shopping!:clap:

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Okay, when you girls talk about the "down sweater" is it like the down puffy coat? It doesn't look like much of a "sweater" but it states that. :noidea::laugh:

socalskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
It's more like a puffy jacket. I have a knock off made by volcom. Mine zips up the front and it's super warm. It's a perfect jacket to wear around town after a day on the slopes. I've never worn it under my jacket, but I've also never thought to do it. I'll try it if I ever need it.

Jilly

Staff member
I have two down sweaters - Eddie Bauer First Ascent and the Obermeyer Kassidy jacket. Neither are "puffy", but really warm. I wear the Obermeyer to work on non rainy or windy days. Neither are windproof or waterproof.

LilaBear

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes, they're the ones labelled Sweater. They look like a jacket with the full length zip and usual pockets, they have the battens with the down in them. It looks puffier in the pictures than they actually are, they are actually very light and compressible, and these are ripstop, waterproof and windproof. Typically they will pack away into a pocket for storage and weight only a few ounces.

If you get to see one or try it on you will find that it is very different from the far bulkier down outer jackets, they feel very light and flexible.

zoomchick

Certified Ski Diva
T-I like the storm on all fronts except that the sleeves are about 2-3 inches too long. I don't have unusually short arms so it's surprising. Luckily, I can cinch them pretty tight to that my gloves slip over them easily.
Lots of pockets and lightweight. Haven't tested out the h2no yet.

SkiMaine311

Diva in Training
To update, Patagonia Outlet sale starts Thursday, February 17. Everything in the outlet is an additional 40% off the lowest price. Excellent deal if you're fortunate to live near an outlet. I highly reccomend the hi-loft hoody!!!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Thanks for this info. I just might be making a pilgrimage to Freeport next weekend! :wink:

BackCountryGirl

Angel Diva
That sale happens 2x a year-- right around President's week and right around Columbus Day. I am working at SR this week (Halifax vacation week) through Wednesday, but I will be in Freeport bright and early on Thursday! I'd avoid the weekend like the plague.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
It's a trip for me, and much farther than any ski resort in this region, large or small (even "SR" - which is Sunday River to our many members who don't know the abbreviation monikers), and I'm meeting up with M-F employed Portland friends. So it's social as much as shop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga