• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Passholder Benefits

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
It's always nice when a season pass comes with extra benefits.

Here's one from Northstar: This coming season, passholders will have early access to the mountain 30 minutes before the general public every Monday starting mid-December through the end of the season, conditions permitting.

At Bromley, a small hill in Vermont, passholders get coffee for $1, 20% off full price retail at the on-site Potter Brothers Ski Shop, and 10% off in the cafeteria..

Know about any others?

MissySki

Angel Diva
With the New England Pass for Sunday River/Loon/Sugarloaf you get discounts on food, lodging, and retail, I think between 10-20% based on pass level. You also get a number of free days of skiing at sister resorts like Big Sky and 50% off Mountain Collective Pass locations. You can pay to add on early access on Sundays to the Platinum pass (I think only that one), but it’s before 8am so I don’t bother because I’d be doubtful to want to get up that early. There are probably more I’m forgetting..

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
It's always nice when a season pass comes with extra benefits.

Here's one from Northstar: This coming season, passholders will have early access to the mountain 30 minutes before the general public every Monday starting mid-December through the end of the season, conditions permitting.

At Bromley, a small hill in Vermont, passholders get coffee for $1, 20% off full price retail at the on-site Potter Brothers Ski Shop, and 10% off in the cafeteria..

Know about any others?
Not that I ever get on the mountain early (no less 30 minutes earlier), is this for Epic pass holders? I don't believe N* has their own pass...

Abbi

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Both IKON and Epic have some food discounts if you show your pass.

santacruz skier

Angel Diva
Both IKON and Epic have some food discounts if you show your pass.
Last season there was a discount on food after 2 pm I think for Epic pass holders.

Jilly

Staff member
Tremblant has the usual Ikon pass holder discounts And for another price you can add a "privilege" package to your pass. This gives you first tracks, 4 x $50 coupons on over $300 purchases, 15% off purchases and cafeterias and 20 coffee/hot chocolates. But you had to purchase back in May to get this. I could be missing something there too.

marymack

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Blue Hills unlimited season passes include:
1 bring a friend ticket
1 reusable cup that gets you unlimited fountain drinks
1 "switch lesson" as in if you are a skier, you can take a snowboard lesson for free to try it out

marzNC

Angel Diva
The perks for my home hill, Massanutten(northern VA), for having a season pass are:
  • 10% off Lodging during Ski Season (subject to availability)
  • 10% off Food Service during Ski Season (excludes alcohol)
  • 10% off Massanutten Logo's/branded Apparel at The Market & The General Store during Ski Season
  • Early access to Opening Day, Pass Holder Appreciation Event, Happy Hours, and End of Season Event
The "early access" for Opening Day could mean lift access a day before the slopes open to the public. Most pass holders live within an hour of Massanutten.

As I remember, these perks started in 2018 or 2019.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga