• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

OK, I have to share my best deal EVER!

sorcamc

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have been reading the pants slut thread...and while I am not quite there yet, I am getting close! I have been really craving a pair of green pants...can't remember who posted them, but I love them and it gave me a green pants craving. Well, I am also going to Squaw Valley next week, so I have to look good, ya know? St, Patricks day, nonetheless, so the green would have been perfect...but.... I arrived at my local surf/ski shop and all their Winterwear is 50% off. There were a beautiful pair of Liquid green pants. Right next to them were a pair of Helly Hansen Pants (Winter White) ON THE TAG, it says, show up at one of the following resorts with your new purchase and you will be a Buy one/Get one Free lift pass. One of the resorts was Squaw Valley, another is NorthStar! YeeeeHaaaa! I am so psyched...basically, my $150 pants, on sale for $75 were FREE!!! I was going to be paying $88 a day for lift tix :smile: Go ME!!! Now, I will have to find Green Pants on sale!

Kangsrus

Certified Ski Diva
I LOVE finding an awesome deal like that - it really makes my day! I too am in the market for the perfect winter white pants so you've really got me excited about finding a deal.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga