• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

New 4FRNT's in the house

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
IMG_3974.jpeg
We received our new 4FRNT's for this season and Phil was good enough to order two pairs of the MSP 91's in 165 cm and 171 cm so we can get some Diva testers on them for additional reviews. He really liked the MSP 91 and thought we would too. He said... "The 4FRNT MSP 91 is the mullet of skis, business on the frontside and party on the backside." So ladies, what is a girl mullet?

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
A girl mullet? Hmmm. Nope, not touching that one! But I do want to try those skis!
If these are half as fun as the MSP 99 I was on last year, they'll be a hoot!

shadoj

Angel Diva
Those look fun! And too long for me ;) I wanna test sub-160's! Waaaah. The less-height-challenged Divas will have to report back.

@SnowHot -- fun to see all your recent activity here with the cross-forum gear review posts and tidbits for nerds like me. Keep 'em coming!

Girl mullet? Is that when it's shaved underneath and long on top?!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Girl mullet? Is that when it's shaved underneath and long on top?!
LOL
Business in the front and party in the back.

I'll be getting out on it today and will report back.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Love the graphics!
They really are beautiful.

So is that a fancy way of saying the 91 just have softer tails?
I've never heard of girl mullet before. That just basically describes a long banged style of Pixie.
Fun fact -I have a female coworker who I'm guessing is around 60 who wears her hair in a mullet.
So, I skied the 171cm length today, getting into some chalky mogus as well as scraped off groomers.
I like how it initiates the turn with confiction but when in the moguls the tail release was supple and very accomodating.
So, yeah... business in the front and party in the back.

IMG_3995.jpeg

VickiK

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Internet question: What is the female mullet called?
Answer: Now dubbed the "shullet," the short-up-top, long-in-the-back style resembles more of a cross between a shag and a mullet that beautifully suits both poker-straight and curly hair.
More here.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga