• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

My New Ski Chairs to go with my Chairlift Swing

Jcb2ski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just put the finishing touches on my new ski chairs to go with my chairlift swing!
DSCN0272.jpg

DSCN0271.jpg

Really like your chairs are the skis glued or screwed on? Want ot create a chair like this and looking for 6 skis to do this with.
Judy

Ski-dreamer_Diva

<span style="color:#F89F07";">Angel Diva</span><br
These are awsome !!!!! - I want a swing but that will be a long term project. In the meantime I now have a summer (Aussie) project for my partners old skis. He's away for 2 months for work back for Christmas - what a great surprise for him - especially if I make it myself (with a little help) he he...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna