• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

My New Ski Chairs to go with my Chairlift Swing

snowmiser

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Just put the finishing touches on my new ski chairs to go with my chairlift swing!
DSCN0272.jpg

DSCN0271.jpg

Jilly

Staff member
Love it!! And there is some history there to I imagine!! I recognize too many on those skis!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
:clap: And have to add that I have, in my garage, the same Dynastars as pictured! (and remember the teal Rossi 4SK's well)
(Will we EVER get to this project at my house??? :noidea:)
p.s. Did you use a kit for the 'dak chairs or was it an original pattern?

snowmiser

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks MSL...The chairs were made from a kit. They are super comfortable because they are angled to fit your back. I had a Volkl 5 Star that I wanted to put in the middle of one, but with the raised rail on the top of the ski, it just wasn't comfortable. I'm thinking of doing something to my mailbox with it. I know......This skiing thing is a real sicknesss :D

geargrrl

Angel Diva
I've seen "picket" fences built out of skis, and benches using the same style for the back of the seating.... (feeding the disease...)

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Several of these floating around my home mountain:
ry%3D400

Severine

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That is really cool! Nice job!

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
love em!! and love the colors. If anyone else is making furniture, I can donate some materials!

p.s. is that a soda machine on your back deck? LOL

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
That is SO awesome! I love the chairs but the ski lift is something of beauty. :D

snowmiser

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Thanks Marge!

I would love to ski with you again this season if you get the chance!

snowmiser

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Yes Kiragirl! A very old Coke machine! $15 a bottle. It works but it needs a new compressor. One of these days I'll get it fixed.

snowmiser

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
15 Cents! :D Man, I could get that compressor fixed in a hurry at $15 a bottle! LOL :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna