• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

My interview with Sarah Schleper

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
Just posted an interview with Olympian Sarah Schelper on my blog. You can see it here.

Sarah competed in the slalom and the GS. She's been in four Olympics, and is the only member of the US Ski Team who's a mom and who was born in the 70's.

Skiing magazine describes her this way: "the great blonde hope ... part Rasta, part Harpo, part Medusa, all Sarah."

Take a look!

Daria

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Wow - what a great experience to meet her. And I loved the last bit when you asked Sarah those crisp questions. Gave me chills!

lovebug

Certified Ski Diva
Woohoo! That was a fun read. Her energy totally came across - what a fun interview that must have been :smile:

drjoyous

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
i love sarah schleper. i love that she roars (i loved julia's tiara!), i love that she's got outa control hair, i love that she's a mom, i love that she's mature. i loved her interview--classy gal.
lucky you, wendy, for meeting her. The only thing better would be skiing with her. Hmmm, an idea--how about inviting her to our next Diva Days???

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga