• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Marta Ears - Post your pics too! Inspired by Marta!

madskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
IMG_5217.JPG
the ..two of us!

thank you ski diva!!

marzNC

Angel Diva
From Grand Targhee on March 23: MarzNC near base and SkiBam near top of Sacajawea lift.

Targhee 23Mar2013 - 4.jpg
Targhee 23Mar2013 - 5.jpg

Attachments

• Targhee 23Mar2013 - 5.jpg
    Targhee 23Mar2013 - 5.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 4

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Paper Tiger, MaineSkiLady, Toby Jr, deannatoby - Saddleback, ME, 3/29/13
(Paper Tiger & Toby Jr became instant best buddies and could not be dragged out of the glades and bumps until lifts closed! Toby Jr is SEVEN. Wow.)

ry%3D400

deannatoby

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Toby, Jr., is happy when he's not stuck with his poor mother, who can't do glades at all. Yea for Paper Tiger--hope we get to ski together more often!

P.S. I didn't recognize myself. I haven't seen myself in a mirror all suited up. Too funny!

SkiNana

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Screen Shot 2013-04-05 at 12.20.09 PM.png

Here's my victorious "Marta ears" photo, taken on my first post-MI day on the slopes. I found a great App for removing the "PROOF" from pilfered photos!

litterbug

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
SkiNana, you look just as put-together as always. And here are some Marta Ears from me, taken on an awesome crisp day at Alta and finally rediscovered today. I hope it's sized big enough...
Marta+Ears.jpg
Hmm, seems small to me. I took it on my phone and have no idea how to work with images. Anyone know how to make photosbigger?

Anna

Angel Diva
My First Marta Ears pic of the season :smile: - yes, it's been that bad!
Mr GoAnna and I - Baldy, Mt Buller, Victoria, Australia - Sunday 4th August, 2013
Thanks Litterbug :smile:
Your jacket is awesome! 2nd season with me :smile:
533930_10201226816126632_969440574_n.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga