• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Marta Ears - Post your pics too! Inspired by Marta!

snow addict

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Saddleback, Maine, 2/14/12

ry%3D400

Snow covered trees, so beautiful!

marta

Angel Diva
And that sky! Those clouds are cool. The views in the backgrounds in a lot of these photos are breathtaking.

Soon to come, group photo of the Divas at Whiteface!

Powder Hound

Certified Ski Diva
I got one of my hubby and he looks like a real martian! C360_2012-03-01-10-28-39.jpg Tried to get one of both of us but didn't work out.

litterbug

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I finally remembered to have someone take a picture of me but I'm in front of the woods so you can't see my Marta ears! Boo!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
Sunday River, ME, 4/6/12: Paper Tiger, SkiSailor, MaineSkiLady, vanhoskier
ry%3D400

Saddleback, ME, 4/8/12, vanhoskier, SkiSailor, MaineSkiLady:
ry%3D400

Anna

Angel Diva
OMG!!! I haven't been to The Ski Diva forum in SO long!
Thank you ladies - you have made me SMILE AND SMILE AND LAUGH - the Marta Ears pics are SO SO SO GOOD!
Oh, I can't wait for this season (Australia) and hopefully I can get a whole bunch for y'all!
My Roller Derby team (East Vic) are "Doing Buller" - Mt Buller, Vic - in July and I'll try to get a bunch of Derby Girls with Marta Ears. :smile: :smile:

marta

Angel Diva
I'm so jealous your season is just beginning. Have fun Southern Hemisphere gals! We're waiting...
Roller derby, eh?
:useless:

Downunder Diva

Angel Diva
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340569372.164981.jpg Me doing Marta ears at Mt Hotham - June 23rd
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340569487.197405.jpg DH humouring me with his Marta ears ...
Anna did you enjoy Falls? I must come and see your Roller Derby Team skate. Please pm me details...

madskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
i was left with one ear ,but its ok

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga