• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Let the season begin!

slipnslide

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Or convince her to ski too?

My pass hasn't been mailed so I have to stop at Keystone on the way to have it printed if I want to ski this weekend. Which is silly since it was charged to me weeks ago.

Robyn, I stopped at Keystone to pick up our passes this afternoon. They were closed for a meeting!

a@ 5$U#s. I drove out of my way to get those passes.

VTskiDiva

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
CMCM have a great time!!! Report back with details of your day so that those of us who live in the East can live vicariously through you!

Ski a run for me! Looks like I will be waiting until Thanksgiving to get on the slopes :(

marge

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Whew. Thanks for clarifying. I was coming up with all sorts of ideas for WROD (White Ride of Death/White Risk of Death/etc.) :giggle

katbird

Certified Ski Diva
Let it Snow Let is Snow

Getting ski fever!!! With the cold weather now making an appearance we are ready to hit the slopes. :yahoo:

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
I'm away from the internet for a week and everything opens! I'm super jealous of everyone who has already made some turns!

:ski:

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
They're going to start making snow at Killington tomorrow. Though it's supposed to snow tonight, so I guess nature's beating them to it! :smile:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm away from the internet for a week and everything opens! I'm super jealous of everyone who has already made some turns!

:ski:
Where's your tan line?

RachelV

Administrator
Staff member
Where's your tan line?

Oh my god, I rented a bike one afternoon and now my bike tan is even more ridiculous than before. My plan to attain a regular person's tan before I start working on my goggle tan has completely failed. I am doomed to a life of embarrassing tan lines. :smile:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I know what you mean.
I got a tankini with a skirt-ish bottom because I was tired of going out in the boat once or twice with the biker tan lines and burning my tummy/upper thighs.

Its the life of an active woman, I guess. :noidea:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga