• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Last week of March

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Not sure if mentioned, You'll need a park pass to drive on the national park highway. They do check for the pass in the parking lots at the ski areas. I forgot to put the pass on the dash at Sunshine and got a ticket! Easy fix. just showed the pass at the 'welcome' gate. https://www.banfflakelouise.com/park-pass-purchase
Parking at each Mt was free when I was there. I stayed in Canmore cute town. Everywhere you look is beautiful. It was brutally cold -37C! the first few days I was there (mid march) the first day we drove to each mountain and scoped out the parking, where we could change etc. I really liked Norquay not many people, beautiful fall lines, steep groomers the bump trails were too frozen but loved the chill vibe. Skied over 15k vertical in less than 2hrs! (yes I ski fast too) Also drove up to Emerald lake and walked around. Hiked into to look at Peyto Glacier, and took other short hikes in the mornings, skied in the afternoon, on the really cold days. LL was very boney when I was there so couldn't go off piste and it was super busy, reminded me of Killington here in the NE. Also loved Sunshine we had fresh snow it's so wide open we spent most the day on the trails with trees lining it. And it's the longest gondola I've ever been on! Sunshine had a Mt tour I joined was fun way to see the MT. it is quite large! We tried to drive up to the ice fields but after nearly an hour we weren't there yet so we went back and skied. Lots of great restaurants, walking around both Fairmont Hotels and the town is fun and very cool. Snow is supposed to be the best when you are going! The scenery is SPECTACULAR every where you look! Have a blast!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga