• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

It's SKI DIVA'S B-Day!!

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
A super-duper wish for a wonderful birthday to our "Fearless Leader" and Founder!!! Have we recently said....."THANK YOU?!"

:humble:

:birthday:

:cake:

:fireworks:

Jilly

Staff member
Happy Birthday and many, many more.

That cute young man going to join you for cake? (And I'm not talking about your DH, though he's cute too!)

tinymoose

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Happy Birthday! :birthday:

madskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Happy b-day,with health love and snow under ur feet!!!
though i may not never meet u,thank you for creating such
a female site & forum!!

SkiNana

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Happy Birthday, Our Founding Diva!

"♪♫♬♪♪♪♫♪ Happy Birthday to you, ♪♫ Happy Birthday to you, ♫♪♫
Happy Birthday, Dear Wendy, ♫♬♪♪♪♫♪ Happy Birthday to you! ♫♬♪♪♪♫♪♫
:dancing: :ski::ski::ski::fireworks::ski::ski::ski: :dancing:
This is us, all having a "Thank you", "Happy Birthday", "Ski Diva" Party! Have a great Birthday!

Lilgeorg

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Happy Birthday to a wonderful person ! Hope you have a great year and receive all the blessings life offers.:cake:

dloveski

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
HAPPY B-DAY:

A cheesy rhyme for you:

There was a ski diva from Vermont
Who was in every way quite hot
She started a ski forum
Now a diva quorum
Plus she knows how to write a great ski plot

Ski well.

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
You Ski Divas are the best! Thanks so much for all your birthday wishes. I spent a great day on the slopes. Birthday skiing -- what could be better?

:grouphug:

Oh -- a birthday bonus: we may get some snow tonight! :bounce:

litterbug

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Happy birthday...and may you have many more ski demos and powder days and blue skies and great novels and all things good!

2ski2moro

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Happy Birthday!

One more candle and a trip around the sun.
:cake:

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Happy birthday, Wendy!! May your snow always be light, fluffy, and DEEP!!!

Skisailor

Angel Diva
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY!!

SO glad you got to ski on your birthday. How fitting. :smile:

You're the best. Thank you for bringing us all together and for touching so many lives.

(And hey . . . WAY cool that you and DH had a private ski day at Whiteface! That's amazing. I think I'd like a private ski day at Stowe for my next birthday - think you can swing it? Apparently anything is possible when you're the SKI DIVA! <wink>)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga