• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

It's season ski pass season

skimamma

Certified Ski Diva
litterbug, I don't know where you are in UT. Snowbasin has a great season pass deal this year, might not be worth the drive if you are in SL. I think an unrestricted pass for an adult was under $700.

We just purchased our first UT season passes...Snowbasin :-) Will probably get them for Wolf Mountain for during the week after school.

This will be the first time in 8 or 9 years that I haven't had a pass to Caberfae Peaks in MI. It will probably be the first time in 20 + years that I won't ski Caberfae or Crystal...fun little resorts.

Sheena

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I picked up my snowbasin season pass this weekend! I got the limited pass that was $400ish. I hope to get at least 10 days this season.

litterbug

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
litterbug, I don't know where you are in UT. Snowbasin has a great season pass deal this year, might not be worth the drive if you are in SL. I think an unrestricted pass for an adult was under $700.
I forget exactly how long it took to drive up there, but I think it was over an hour. That's no very far for other parts of the country, but with four ski areas 25 minutes from town, it's hard to justify unless I'm meeting up with someone. Seemed like a nice resort, but it was so icy that its charms were hard to appreciate. I liked gondolas, though.

josiegroper

Certified Ski Diva
I got my pass a few days ago! The sale runs from the end of the season until Sept. 30th. It is unlimited for $580 per year and it allows you access to the chairlifts in the summer for free as well! My daughter actually joined in this year and got a pass, so it will be twice as much fun!

Inoffensive Nickname

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Granted, it's midwest skiing, but our favorite local hill has a "Fill a Quad" passes before Oct 15. If you get 4 people to get season passes together, they are $299 each. This year, we were early enough to get $20 gift cards and ski locks for everyone as incentive. Even with an abysmally dry winter last year, we managed to get on the hill at least a dozen times in our usual late Nov - early Mar last season. Maybe I will get a trip to Colorado this winter to finally ski the big mountains.

volklgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This will be the first time in 8 or 9 years that I haven't had a pass to Caberfae Peaks in MI. It will probably be the first time in 20 + years that I won't ski Caberfae or Crystal...fun little resorts.
Bummer! I was hoping to meet up with you at one or the other this year. :frown:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga