• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Is your ski season over????? ('08/'09)

Ski-dreamer_Diva

<span style="color:#F89F07";">Angel Diva</span><br
I skied Hotham on July 6 (Australia) it's so sad that was the last time I skied. The season hasn't followed on from those early falls. Last weekend so much rain - especially Bulla! Was supposed to be there today but not worth the 4 hour journey each way for slush and rocks. :mad: I really need to think about living in the northern hemisphere ( or NZ, South America) Australia's snow fall really is declining... is it climate change??? Pray for a dumping before Friday - I have a long weekend...:snow:

All you gals' in the north be thankful for the opportunities you have :jealous:

I skiied just 6 days in Oz last year, 7 the year before... saving for flights to Northern Hemi.... ah more dreaming...

snowski/swimmouse

Angel Diva
So sorry, Ski Dreamer...living in South Carolina I can understand how frustrated you must feel. My first year in a South Carolina ski club (with brand new skis), it was March at our year end finals in West Virginia before I got to ski for the first time that year! :frusty:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga