• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Introducing LTG (Little Tradygirl)!

tradygirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hi everyone! It's been so long since I've posted here - probably since the end of ski season. Pregnancy tended to take up a lot of my energy and push things like skiing to the back of my mind, but I'm happy to announce the arrival of our little girl!

LTG was born Aug 26 at 11:15PM, so fast that my doctor didn't even get a call! I was in the hospital maybe an hour and a half before she was in my arms. Such an amazing week we've had introducing her into our family. We can't wait for what's to come.

IMG_0003.jpg

She's precious, glad the birth was swift for you. Congratulations! My first born turns 18 in November. Enjoy and remember to take time for yourself, no matter what (easier said than done).

ski diva

Administrator
Staff member
So what skis did you get her? :wink:

Congratulations. She's beautiful.

BackCountryGirl

Angel Diva
Congratulations.

vickie

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Awwww, what a beautiful baby! And she has her hands "up" already ... a natural skier!

Enjoy this special time in your life. Congratulations!

Marigee

Angel Diva
Congratulations - what a beautiful little girl!

2ski2moro

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Awwwwww. Babies! Keep the photos coming, please.

MaineSkiLady

Angel Diva
So happy for all of you! :smile:
She's just beautiful - congratulations, and enjoy every minute.

:dancing:

tradygirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
So what skis did you get her? :wink:

Congratulations. She's beautiful.

Does the ski attachment for a Chariot count? Planning on a little more xc skiing this year. But Alta and Solitude passes are in hand! I think i'll be able to pull off plenty of half-days. This is our first so
maybe I'm crazy but I have to try!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
She is gorgeous!

She's going to be the girl that smokes the boyz on the mountain!!

Go, LTG, Go!!!:yahoo:

deannatoby

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
She is just so sweet. Look at that little smile curling around her lips! What a girl. Is she your first? Congratulations on such a wonderful birth. We can count on some repeat performances, right?!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga