• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

Intrawest selling Copper Mountain to Powdr Corp.

pinto

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
This is the question that seems to be on the lips of all the Super Pass holders I know, including myself. I usually ski WP anyway but it is nice to have the option to go to Copper. And we know they won't replace the unlimited skiing at Copper with unlimited at Steamboat. It's going to be sad if next season the only options are to buy a Colorado Pass or a single mountain season pass. :(

I would think Powdr understands this. I'm nervous, still -- the logical side of me thinks, "there is no way they won't put out a competitive pass product, somehow," but things don't always follow what I think is logical, LOL.

abc

Banned
They don't offer anything like these passes you see in Colorado anywhere in Canada except maybe the Banff area.
Yep! It's unique to Colorado indeed.

Either Powdr put out a super competitive pass deal next season, or the Epic deal will be over! With no competition, there's no motivation from Vail resort to offer such a deal.

Robyn

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have to wonder if there's a clause in the deal similar to the one Vail Resorts has with Arapahoe Basin. Vail doesn't on Abasin but they are on the pass. Maybe there will still be combo so that Copper/WP/Steamboat remain competitive?

Little Lightning

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
We're betting that the cat will not be let out of the bag until after VR announces the Colorado and Epic Pass prices in the spring. Like Robyn suggests, Powdr Corp may have made a deal like VR did with A-Basin.

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I don't see any news on the Killington or Powdr sites. Yes, peeps at Killington were screwed on their lifetime passes. The only good thing that has happened so far has been a new/rebuilt high speed quad (Skye Peak Express). Hopefully they will upgrade some of the bathrooms, haha. I also wouldn't mind getting benes at Copper!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga