• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I'm such a Jacket Slut!

angelkeys

Certified Ski Diva
jacket

Yeah, I bought a neon orange Avalanche ski jacket on clearance in may. do i need it? no. but it will look really hot on the slopes when I am not in my patroller jacket!!!!! I totally understand
:bounce::bounce::bounce:

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I have just sent 6 jackets, one vest and a pair of ski pants to a consignment sale.
You ask why?

Because it will leave room for me to get a whole new quiver of jackets, of course!!!
Yeah, I bought a neon orange Avalanche ski jacket on clearance in may. do i need it? no. but it will look really hot on the slopes when I am not in my patroller jacket!!!!! I totally understand
:bounce::bounce::bounce:
Pics?

Anna

Angel Diva

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Not that I was looking for a new jacket, or that I need one, but the Clymb had this in their Labor Day sale:

detail.jpg

I looked long and hard at it the first time it was on there, but didn't pull the trigger. When it came back on, in my size, I figured it had to be a sign. Right? :bag: Bonus is that I have enough account credit that it only cost me $8 in shipping! :becky:

GotSnow?

Certified Ski Diva
Just got a new jacket for Christmas last year, so I'm going to hold our for now....with the economy and all ;)

:drool:

LilaBear

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hey itri, you're not going to believe that I have the same jacket! However, mine is in red and will be staying in the UK. I like the jacket very much but will use it for hiking.

For the Divas - itri and I had the same Hart twintips in distinctive pink with tropical flowers and both wore lime green jackets and black pants. We looked like snowbunny twins when we skied together and often got comments in the lines.

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
:laugh:, Lilabear! We just have exquisite taste! :wink: That's really hilarious, though...this one kind of reminded me of your TNF jacket that I was drooling over. And, hey, the price couldn't be beat! $8!!

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I Tried to look but the links said that the style was removed. :(
https://www.nilsskiwear.com/site/style.asp?style=2549RF&pic=2549RF&color=05

(How do I put that pic in properly?)

My best ski buddy is a Jacket (Bling) slut - she HAD to have this one for both the bling and the fur!

Her goggles have Swaskovi (SP?) crystals on the side of the elastic head band too!

and I like this one:
https://www.nilsskiwear.com/site/style.asp?style=2439&pic=2439&color=27

CURSE YOU SKI JACKET MAKERS!!! *Shakes fist at them*

:smile:

LilaBear

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I go to Saigon on Monday. I have just found out that I can buy TNF items at ridiculous prices, $15 for a backpack etc. It's the real stuff not just ripoffs. What if they do ski jackets? :eek:

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Um, you buy me a duplicate of your jacket that I want and bring it back when you come. :wink:

LilaBear

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
My bag is so full that the only way to get it back would be to wear it, through the tropical heat ............... for 4 months. Euewwww

I have to stop myself from Googling the mailing options from Saigon.

cwmscm

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Guess I should join this thread since I just bought my third black jacket for cold and skiing. An Orage that was half price just called out to me. I could not turn it down.

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
useless without pics!

LilaBear

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Phew, all they had in Saigon were naff copies of very old designs. Temptation avoided.

Almost .........

$25 fake rain jacket that will be very useful in the upcoming New Zealand Spring (wet) weather.

tjm235

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Used my Helly Hansen warranty credit and got this in the mail the other day. I wasn't too psyched with this year's HH offerings, but a free jacket is a free jacket so can't really complain.

hh.JPG

SnowHot

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Used my Helly Hansen warranty credit and got this in the mail the other day. I wasn't too psyched with this year's HH offerings, but a free jacket is a free jacket so can't really complain.

View attachment 469
That jacket looks really sharp, and I really appreciate how well HH takes care of warranty.

Can I join this thread? I just bought this one from REI today....

https://www.rei.com/product/802869

I got it in the cinnibar orangey colour. :D
I really like that one.
Obermeyer has some nice stuff and seem to know how to compliment a woman's figure while serving up the technical features we need when we want to stay out in the brutal weather all day.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna