• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I went skiing for the first time this season today

frenchgirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
The day was great! Blue sky and great snow. I kind of had forgotten how to ski and sure enough after 50 feet I fell on my butt. After 3 runs though my quads were sore and knew to stop before something bad would happen. I envied my 12yrs old who skied for 4 hours. I am planning on going back tomorrow.:D

Jenny

Angel Diva
First time for us today, too. I managed not to fall, but I sure know what you mean about the quads! My skis were all over the place on the first couple of runs but then I could tighten up the boots a little bit and it got much better.

gr8outdoors

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I'm going back tomorrow too! Hope to see you there Frenchgirl. Maybe we can ski a few runs together. We got in 7 runs today (I think). Had to stop after feeling the burn after skiing down a run with lots of moguls. Some day maybe I can learn how to properly ski them :-)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaurieAnna