• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I got new skis!

lisamamot

Angel Diva
Thought you brought the Sheevas!
Nope, the Sheevas didn’t travel with me. There is something funky with my bindings I need to get checked out. Going to do that this week!

ride_ski

Angel Diva
Yes, I also had the Blaze's with me in Taos. I had bought them based on what Missyski and Lisamamot said in their reviews, skied one day on Missyski's pair at Diva East, LOVED them and then had mine mounted. So Taos was the first time I skied on mine. Loved how they handled all the conditions in Taos.

I am very happy with these skis and expect they will become my daily drivers :smile:

sorcamc

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I’d love to meet any divas any time :smile: I’m the lone soon to be empty nester with a non skiing husband.

Michelle P

Certified Ski Diva
I bought the SA 88s this winter -- I was hoping for the 84s (since I live in the midwest, though ski on groomers out west often) but ended up with the 88s because the 84s were out of stock. And I needed (?wanted?) them right then!

Different ski....but same impression. Love how they allow me to improve my carving skills, I love the forgiveness factor, their ability to ski on hardpack and conditions with ice, and they are PRETTY. Mine are purple-y/pink which wouldn't have been my choice (the blue were)....but I smile everytime I look down.

Glad you found "the one".

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga