• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

I am a Line Pandora convert

zoomchick

Certified Ski Diva
Last week I ordered a pair of Pandoras, un-demoed and crossed my fingers that they would work out. Holy smokes, they are awesome.

I tried them yesterday (at Mammoth, for my last couple runs) on the groomers and was surprised at how stable they were at speed. I didn't let them go as I had no idea what they could do.

Today, after 8 inches of snow, they are a whole new beast.
Floaty, responsive, agile. My one complaint (not really) is they FLY.
The hardest part was learning to reign them in.
They love wide arcing turns in the fresh stuff but I had them in the trees with 6 inches to spare around tree wells. They cut through the crud and I don't have to worry about catching an edge on cut up mush, even at speed.
Unbelievable. My husband who just got new K2 Aftershocks was a bit jealous. He kept telling me I look like a ski jumper.:thumbsup:

FYI, I am 5'3, 115lbs and I am on 162s with Marker Schizo bindings.

Jerez

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
can't see the photos without creating an account at Yahoo. Can you post in your post?

Glad to hear your decision was rewarded!

valli

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I thought they were a lot of fun as well, and they were my second favorite ski when I demoed powder skis a few weeks ago. The Atomics got the edge because I could see skiing on them more days, but the Pandoras can't be beat as a pure powder ski.

Snowskimommy

Diva in Training
Just picked up a brand-new pair of these on eBay (2011 model) for $325. I demo'd them a couple of weekends ago and had so much fun. I'm so excited!!

shima

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I thought they were a lot of fun as well, and they were my second favorite ski when I demoed powder skis a few weeks ago. The Atomics got the edge because I could see skiing on them more days, but the Pandoras can't be beat as a pure powder ski.

I wonder how they compared to the Armada VJJ which got great reviews online too for powder?

Lindsay

Certified Ski Diva
Oh no... I just picked up my laptop to order the Armada TSTw's... But now I'm second guessing myself! ARG!

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Nice! I demo'd the Celebrity 100 and had a lot of fun on them in 1 inch of early season fluff. I may be looking at Line when my Nomads eventually wear out. (Although actually, there's going to be a rockered Nomad next season ... very tempting!)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga