• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

How'd you find TheSkiDiva.com?

Nasturtium

Diva in Training
I found this place when trying to decide between K2 LOTTA Luv and Elan Black Magic's. I rented Elan Speed Waves last year and fell head over heels in love...

-Nancy:ski2:

DawnSuiter

Certified Ski Diva
I found you ladies over a year ago while researching gear for women, I was on the hunt for gear that would keep me warm and look feminine. Informative articles, but I was really busy on website work/stuff so didn't have time to register or anything. I'm here now though :love:

BTW, I ended up buying a fantastic pair of closeout spyder pants as a result.

jwcomputergirl

Certified Ski Diva
How I Found SkiDiva

I was surfing the web, looking for a helmet sized 'Ski Like a Girl' sticker. (Still haven't found one - lemme know if you know where one is). I bumped into SkiDiva and it was love at first site. :smile:

skihub

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I found Ski Diva when I was looking for reviews on the Volkl Fuego. I ended up finding so much more!!! Very few people 'get' my love for skiing, so it is fun to see everyone's enthusiasm here. I finally bought the Fuegos in September and I can't wait to try them.:ski2:

White tara

Certified Ski Diva
Found it while doing research on skis on Expertskier.com. It was just at the right time. I felt I was having a lot of problems finding female specific skiing info. Epic is a good site but obviously not as focused on feminine perspective. This site was just what I had been looking for. I love it.:love:

GrenobleSkier

Certified Ski Diva
I was doing research on women specific skis. Now I'm addicted and probably spend far too much time on the site, but I've learned loads! Thanks ski divas!

obastable

Certified Ski Diva
I was looking for info on women specific skis & boots, trying to learn everything I could so I didn't walk into the ski shop to buy my first set & sound like an idiot. :D

Needless to say, thanks to all of you wonderful people here, I feel confident in making an informed decision now!:thumbsup:

Tammy

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I found this site while doing research on purchasing beginning ski equipment specifically for women. I think a post or two came up on a Google search and, well, I fortunately found my way here :smile:.

SilverGirl

Diva in Training
Great discovery!

While researching new skis I found SkiDiva and am loving it. Will tell all my friends here in Park City.
We may technically be "seniors" and love the reduced pass prices but we're hot on the slopes.

SilverGirl

Diva in Training
Finding the Diva

Searching for comments on Volkl Auras. I got some good answers here, though they were from 2007.

Thanks.

Roe

Certified Ski Diva
After 2 years of listening to my friend Mary (Marigee) talk about this forum I finally joined - and I am very glad I did. Computers and I are not always on the friendliest of terms - but I am learning!

skibum4ever

Angel Diva
I was looking for info on the Nordica Conquer, which was advertised on Epic for a low price. I had done some reading on the specs and thought I might like it. After reading the comments here, I bought the ski and loved it. This year I actually bought a 2nd pair, new, for $300, so I could keep a pair in CO and still have a pair to ski at Mammoth. This was the first time I had bought a ski without demoing it first, and it worked out great thanks to the Ski Divas. :clap:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga