• Women skiers, this is the place for you -- an online community without the male-orientation you'll find in conventional ski magazines and internet ski forums. At TheSkiDiva.com, you can connect with other women to talk about skiing in a way that you can relate to, about things that you find of interest. Be sure to join our community to participate (women only, please!). Registration is fast and simple. Just be sure to add [email protected] to your address book so your registration activation emails won't be routed as spam. And please give careful consideration to your user name -- it will not be changed once your registration is confirmed.

How many ski days did you get in '12/'13?

josiegroper

Certified Ski Diva
I only got in 44 this year during the regular season. I have plans to go to Timberline for 2 days of skiing later this month as I have a friend who is an instructor there. So, the skis aren't quite put away yet...

nopoleskier

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I did well this year.. 70 days, plus 3 XC..my friends are still skiing Killington.. I'm very tempted to go. I started Nov 7 and if I skied in May then my 'long hot summer' would be all that much shorter..
Wishing I could blink and be in A Basin w/you lucky CO. Divas! Ski On!..

I got in 79 -- three short of my record of 82 two years ago.

I know some Divas out west are still skiing, and it's driving me C-R-A-Z-Y with jealousy. And yes, there's still some skiing in the east; in fact, Killington is still open and Sugarbush is FREE this weekend (can't go; other commitments). But I'm done.

What about you

EnglishSnowflake

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
13 on the mountain plus a couple of goes in the freezer at home. The 13 were consecutive too! My legs were trashed afterwards. Already planning for next season now, hoping to do a few trips.

bounceswoosh

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
36 days here, meaning that I (over)achieved my goal of skiing as many days as years I've been alive.

itri

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I hit 20 this year, which is by far the most I've ever had. I don't think I even hit double digits last year! Even DS had 11 or 12 days. :becky:

SkiNurse

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
49.. Abasin was getting pretty slushy on Friday and my knees were not happy. BUT...they are expecting another cold front mid week....so maybe I'll make it an even 50!

Slidergirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Unfortunately, zero. I got nasty sick in November/December (respiratory issues and pneumonia) that kept me off the hill. January and February were a total zoo at work. March rolled around and I pretty much just wasn't in the mood anymore.
Hopefully, I'll have a new job this year that yields a season pass and I'll see if I can get out there!!!

Sarah_82

Certified Ski Diva
Sunday was day 40 (and the weekend before I hit 100 days lifetime total, yay!). And unless A-Basin stays open two more weekends beyond what's planned, I'm afraid that's it for the season. Unless you count sand skiing, which I'm planning on doing when camping at the Great Sand Dunes this weekend. I'm interested in seeing what that's like. Not that I expect to get many runs in, having to hike up sand.

I'm bummed that it's all over, but I hit my goal of 40 days, and quite a few of those were really good days. I didn't improve as much as I did two seasons ago, when I first started as a total beginner, but I feel like I made quite a bit more progress than I did last season. I'm trying to get myself in the mood for summer now. Strangely, it doesn't feel like summer to me at all yet even though it's June.

linesout

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I got in 15 days, which is a personal best!! I literally went every weekend between MLK day and March 8-9; even the weekend that we were not planning to go skiing, that was when Nemo hit and we couldn't resist heading up to NH. I'm a far better skier than I was this time last year, and crossed a bunch of new mountains off my list: Burke, Bretton Woods, Wildcat, Bolton Valley, and Cannon, and made it back to Sunday River, Killington, Gunstock and Steamboat. So much variety, with different groups of friends - GREAT season. Can't wait for next year when hopefully I'll have my boots figured out :smile:

Skivt2

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
Hi everyone!!! I'm so glad I found you all!!! This is my first post. :smile:. I already know I am a ski, jacket and pants "slut"! I just bought a new pair of skis Monday LOL!! I got some Atomic Centuries to add to my existing quiver which is made up of...Atomic Elysians, Rossignol S3w, Line Prophet flites, and Dynastar Troublemakers and Blizzard Bushwackers.

I skied 84 days this past year all at Killington/Pico. Hello again!! I think I am home!!

Lexiski

Certified Ski Diva
86 days! It was such a low snow year in Utah that the resorts shut down in May and the backcountry options were minimal, I wasn't able to hit the double -00!

Kiragirl

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
A fridge is an indoor ski hill of manufactured snow kept around minus 2 degrees C. :smile:

ah ha! related: I just checked the status again on "Xanadu" indoor ski center at the Meadowlands, NJ: still in a stall pattern. Jets and Giants sued them last year (and I don't blame them), as well as other construction and cash flow stall problems.

Truluvski

Angel Diva
I broke my record at 27 days. For the past two years my son and I have a tradition of starting the season skiing on Thanksgiving Day at Stevens Pass in Washington. Skied mostly at Stevens Pass and Sun Valley.

Sheena

Ski Diva Extraordinaire
I got 5 last year (woot).I was aiming for 10, but just could not quite get there. Hope this season can get 10-15

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cholinga